Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off and running...







Well, I put Miranda and Jordan in the car with my parents and they are off to look for America...literally. Cecilee is going to stay in N. California with the Aunties and I am finally going to have my dream vacation. Staying home and cleaning my house. No promises on what that really means. I also plan to figure out how to take better care of myself as well. I am so grateful for my family and the way we work together to provide fun experiences and enrich one another's lives.

1 comment:

ChristopheRobyn said...

I am so excited that you updated your blog! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. PS--Happy belated birthday, Ellen. I hope that you had a wonderful day.

My Adorable Children

My Adorable Children
Yes--this is an old picture!

Food for Thought -

To a child love is spelled T-I-M-E. *Remember that is the the time we spend with our families is always a good investment -- especially time spent teaching them and learning from them.