Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick...again but still having fun!





Last week we finally had 2 days of sunshine and took advantage by going to the playground -- we even got a little sunburned. We spent Saturday afternoon on our first round of cleaning out the garage -- a constant chore at our house.


While my knee seems to be getting better everyday, I am really getting tired of coughing and being stuffed up and having absolutely no energy. I am grateful to Shauna (my sister-in-law:Matthew's wife) for being so patient with me. We are having a great time together and I just love her! She came with the kids a week ago.
Mark & his kids are coming tomorrow. Our house should be a rockin' this weekend.


No comments:

My Adorable Children

My Adorable Children
Yes--this is an old picture!

Food for Thought -

To a child love is spelled T-I-M-E. *Remember that is the the time we spend with our families is always a good investment -- especially time spent teaching them and learning from them.